Saturday, December 12, 2009

Artificial intelligence, another one bites the butt! :P

Remember the whiny child in AI, he got on my nerves because he thought he was real, do you think technology will reach that point where robots think they are human? Hopefully, we'll be smart enough to put a stop to that. MIT is rebuilding artificial intelligence from the ground up according to a recent article in popular science. http://www.popsci.com/category/tags/robots
I think to me it's all really going to depend on the programming, I think with movies we get too carried away with a fantasy storyline where what humans create backfire. You never really know, but I hope that when it comes down to everything, these MIT people program artificial intelligence in a way where it works for everyone and does it bite us in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment