Saturday, December 12, 2009

Keep playing video games, keep exercising!

So with the increase in popularity of games such as dance dance revolution, kids are staying in, but at least they are still moving. I like to play rock band a whole lot, and although I do lay around on the couch, I think all we need is the right combination of active video games to get my moving. Tiger Electronics came up with this ting called U-dance it's a little more awesome than your average DDR set, no mat involved...Huzzah! It senses motion, which is pretty badass and uses movement waves to track what your doing, basically taking what the wii has been doing to the next level, if it were a lot cheaper($80) I would be a lot more likely to get it! :) but you can check it out here: http://www.popsci.com/gear-amp-gadgets/gallery/2009-09/megagoods-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment