Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ride the wave! The google wave!

Talk about comparing the world wide web to an ocean where you can surf the different sites, google wave is going to make interaction within a Web 2.0 base so much easier efficient and allow a wider array of modes to do it with. Cloud computing can be done with google wave and the sharing abilities are limited, but I mean how much do people want to share anyway. If we try to share anything else would be transporting ourselves through computers and I think that kind of technology is way ahead of us still. To me it looks like it is compacting most of the things we already have into one more regulated form of programming. I think it's interesting but I have yet to see what it can really do and I am also looking forward to it. The more personal our internet lives are the more we find it easier to be efficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment